Our physician is board certified in family medicine, with ten years of practice in Southwest Missouri. That means we can take care of people of all ages and stages of health. We want to partner with you on your ascent to better health by creating a culture of primary care service that is personal, accessible, and affordable.
Your health is our motivation. It’s why we do what we do!
What is direct primary care?
- Direct financial relationship with your doctor, not insurance companies or government entities
- Affordable, transparent pricing (additional labs, equipment, supplies, treatments are given at deeply discounted rates that are posted in-office, with no uncertainty)
- More time with your doctor means your doctor knows you
- Better access – most patients are seen within 24 hrs.
- Reachable by phone, email, text or telemedicine when appropriate
- Shorter wait time
Dr. Matthew Green, DO
Dr. Green grew up in Oklahoma. He attended medical school at Oklahoma State University and completed a family medicine residency at Cox in Springfield, MO. He is board certified by the American Board of Family Medicine. He has taken care of families in Southwest Missouri for the past ten years. His interests include spending time with his wife and two sons, being involved in his church, golfing, hunting, and traveling.
Melissa Green, RN, BSN
Melissa is from the Springfield area. She received both of her nursing degrees from Southwest Baptist University. She has worked in neurotrauma intensive care and primary care nursing for a combined eight years of nursing experience. She has a heart for taking care of people and loves children. She loves her family, church family, dogs, tennis, traveling, and being physically active.
April Childress, CMA
April has worked with Dr. Green for the past five years. They work well together, with a team approach to ensure patients receive the best care. She is a hard worker with a tender heart. She works tirelessly to take care of our patients needs, and is a friend to all. She enjoys being with her family and camping.